Sunday, April 12, 2009

Too much chocolate!

Ok, I know it's Easter and traditional to give chocolate but the sugar high will continue for weeks with the amount of chocolate we received. Even my one year old discovered the delights of it, to my chagrin. My hubby's relatives came round as invited for a late lunch, bringing a chocolate item from each one of them for each one of us, plus some more to be tucked away and doled out later. As if that was needed. My nearly four old was delighted, but unfortunately for him, there's no way he's going to eat everything he was given. I need to find a solution to this as it happened last year too, but he was young enough then that I could spirit away much of his stash. Now he's too savvy. I don't want to stop the relatives enjoying their grandkids and nephews though.

Hmmm, what to do about this one?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...