Monday, April 13, 2009

Fabric yoyos - very cute

Need a use for all those little scraps of beautiful fabric that you just can't bare to throw out? Make a yoyo. Or several of them. Or a hundred of them! These little guys are very cute and can be used to embellish just about anything. I made some that I used as decorations on our first ever Christmas tree.....I meant to make a hundred but only got up to ten or so. Oh well, should get to work on them soon so I have enough for this year's tree.

To make mine I used this tutorial by Heather Bailey.


These are mine....not all of them, for some reason whenever I get them out the kids love to carry them round the house....


Photobucket



Make some, and feel free to share, I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...