Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's day - things for the kids to make

Ok, maybe a little bit late, but if you want to get the kids busy for mum or Nana, The Crafty Crow has some lovely little ideas with beautiful photos and links. 

Actually, go to her site proper for all sorts of cool stuff you can do with the kids. I can spend hours fossicking around on here, and there are great things in the archives and you can follow links to just about anywhere! 

Oooh, yay for spending waaay too much time on the net, hahaha!

And while I'm at it, look at this little cutey from Red Bird Crafts,

Photobucket

complete with tutorial of course.

Ok, better leave it at that for now, I could put more and more on here as I've collected all sorts of great links and tutes that I'll share at some point, cos I know you're dying to see them right?!

Gee if only there were 26 hours a day, and we didn't have to sleep, imagine the things you could get done!


2 comments:

Charlotte Scott said...

I know, I know...I'm finding I'm writing little blog posts in my head all the time about all the cool links/activities/ideas I've found. And then trying to find the time to try them all yourself!

Emily said...

Thanks so much for the link, Cat! Your blog is lovely. I'll definitely be a regular visitor. xo emily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...