Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fabulously Fun Felt Food

I've been meaning to make a collection of felt food for the kids for a while now. H enjoys playing with a friend's play food collection but their food is made entirely of plastic, which is not what I want. I like the idea of fabric food, it seems much more....organic, perhaps? Ok, that's probably not completely correct, unless you use organic fabric but you get my drift.

Well, I found someone who has already done the felt food thing and posted extensive instructions on how to do do it. Here is one of the pictures from her tutorial, just to make you drool...

Photobucket

 Doesn't it look realistic?



And here is the tutorial on how she did it all, along with more pictures of the finished products. 

Now I just need to find a few more hours in each day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...