Friday, March 5, 2010

Art, a wet towel and safety in the car

An interesting day with just my youngest today. 

He's about to turn two, so I suspect today was just a sneak preview of what might be round the corner...

While I was packing the dishwasher, he drew on the wall. 
The white wall. 
With a 4b grey lead pencil. 
He was outraged when I confiscated said pencil but quite happy to join me with an eraser frantically trying to bring my white wall back to white.

Now, can I just say, DO NOT bother with the extra expense of wash and wear paint or whatever it's called. 

'Nuff said on that one.


After lunch he had WORLD"S BIGGEST TANTRUM while I was trying to get him in his bed for a nap. The phone rang about 10 minutes into our wrestling match and my first thought was someone had called the police, or maybe child protection services.


Then there was the wet tea towel shoved inside my shoe.....


And the coin carefully slotted into the spot my seatbelt is supposed to slot into, to latch correctly.





On the other hand, he can be very industriously cute, before he's even out of his pjs.

So I'll keep him. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...