Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Healthy foods and eating for health

I've been doing some interesting reading and research of late on eating and health, and I wanted to share a couple of sites.

Kelly the Kitchen Kop writes about -
Healthy cooking, Traditional food, Vibrant health - Busting "Politically Correct" Health and nutrition information.

Ann Marie is the Cheeseslave
All about cheese, butter, bacon, raw milk and all those other things we're not supposed to eat.

And this list of Real Food Podcasts is on both the above sites.

My current favourite podcasts are from Underground Wellness.
And the host of Underground Wellness, Sean, can also been seen on You tube......and he's worth seeing, gals.....

2 comments:

Kath Lockett said...

Yeah, well I guess GoneChocco isn't going to feature under healthy eating! :)

Cat J B said...

Well, the dark dark choc features too regularly in my 'healthy' diet, so there's hope yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...