Thursday, February 11, 2010

Too many things going on right now....

I've been working a few evenings this week with kidlets in tow, which keeps us all a tad tired and the kids just a wee bit grumpy the next day.

Add to that Master H starting 4 year old Kinder this week (yes, I was one of those mums that had to stay the WHOLE first session) plus the usual gymnastics and swimming lessons, and the weather being hot and humid which is a bit unusual for Melbourne, oh and both boys are now sleeping in one bedroom (yes, my 22 month old was still in his cot in our room until Sunday just gone) and you have a sleep deprived mum trying to keep up with house, hubby and kids and being veeeeeery thankful for the bulk cooking I did with a friend on the weekend that part filled the freezer with ready to go meals.

Phew.

And not much blogging happening.

Although the kids did get to let off some steam this afternoon when the storm hit, because like any responsible mum I let them run outside nekkid at the height of it carrying long metal sticks.

Er, right.

I have some photos of that (they lived through it in case you're wondering) but seeing as I am blogging at work at 11.30pm at night and don't have access to my camera, the visual evidence that the kids are still alive will have to wait....


4 comments:

Charlotte Scott said...

Ahh, the bliss of bulk cooking when you need it!

Kath Lockett said...

That must mean you have a big freezer. This is me, over here, going green with envy!

Louisa said...

Oh, for a big freezer!!

Cat J B said...

Yep, the in-laws brought me a deep freeze for my birthday a few years back (they know me well!), best present I've ever had!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...