Friday, September 24, 2010

Grand Final, anyone?

It's that time of year again, the last Saturday in September, and two small boys have footy on the brain.

Now, being a Kiwi by birth and upbringing, I could care less about tomorrow's big game, but I am somewhat outnumbered when it comes to gender in this house and my hubby has done a grand brainwashing on the kids.

A successful brainwashing, I should add. Helped along by football day at pre-school, the very recent discovery of football cards and a plethora of other small boys similarly entranced.

So, this is what was happening at my house today.

See, I have this ball, I know it's not an actual footy ball...


Ok, little bro, you stand here like this...


Then you do this...


Make sure you run round lots...


Phew, half time...






Ok, blogger is erking me tonight, it's taking forever to get my photos the right way round, for some reason it wants to put them up sideways, upside down, anyway but the right way.

That's it for now, footy fans!

3 comments:

Sue from Ky. said...

The boys are adorable! So I'm not the only one who gets frustrated. I have had so many problems with the computer and phone this past few weeks, I am tempted to go computer and phoneless for a year. I know that's impossible, but if more folks could and would do that, maybe THEY would fix the problems.

Kath Lockett said...

Your boys, dear Cat, are indeed full Aussies, regardless of your Kiwi heritage. The photos prove that. :)

I love the half time one!

Cat J B said...

Sawn, I don't have too many issues with the ph and net usually, though today the ph has not rung once but my mobile has a few times, with one person telling me they've been trying the home ph all day...

Thanks Kath, yep, true Aussies they are, now I just need to get some Kiwi-ness into them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...